10th Guru Nanak Marathon
on November 12th 2016 Lake Quary Fremont, CA
Online - Closed
Onsite registration will be open -untill 30 minutes before the event start.
Half-Marathon Start :9.00am 5K Race Start 11.45am 2 Miles Kids Race start 11.20 am
10TH ANNUAL GURU NANAK MARATHON 2016 :
- November 12, 2016 at Quarry Lake Fremont, CA
- Equipment & Facilities will be provided.
- Free Snack.
10TH ANNUAL SIKH SPORTS TOURNAMENT 2016
Guru Nanak Marathon 2015
Sikh Sports Tournament 2015 - Completed
Connect with us:
Sikh Sports Associations of USA
The Sikh Sports Association of USA is a non-profit organization which was established by like-minded people in early 2006. It is managed by a board of directors. To develop, nurture, and promote sports interests amongst the worldwide communities. Our goal is to improve health and welfare of communities by providing a positive venue for uplifting the human spirit:
Objectives of Sikh Sports Association of USA
- To promote and encourage the development of amateur athletes.
- To promote "Healthy Body Healthy Mind" through sports.
- To cooperate with other organizations in promoting and conducting sports events.
- Encourage and remain committed to the fundamental values of sportsmanship, ethical conduct, and spirit of fair play.
- To sponsor and support promising athletes.
- To encourage and promote a positive and drug-free life style.
- Annual Sikh Games
- Annual Guru Nanak Marathon
- Annual Golf Tournament